The term “editing” is often confused with “post-processing.” Editing is the act in which a photographer selects his or her best images and lays out their images in a sequence that he or she feels best tells a story. How can a photographer decide which images are their strongest and get rid of the weaker images?
- Eric Kim: “The Importance of Letting Your Photos Marinate”: Link
- Eric Kim: 15 Tips How Street Photographers Can Better Edit Their Work: Link
- Nick Turpin: “Edit, edit, edit”: Link
- Editing your portfolio by Zack Arias: Link
- Go out for an entire day and go shooting. When you go back home, select your best 3 shots. Then go back to your portfolio and select the best 3 shots you have ever taken.
- 13 Steps for Editing Street Photography in Lightroom from Start to Finish Link