Street photographers can make their viewers laugh, cry, be afraid, or think about the context in which we live in. How do images influence the lives of the viewers, and how can a photographer create a compelling and story?
- Looking at Photographs: Robert Doisneau (p 172)
- Looking at Photographs: Robert Frank (p 176)
- Looking at Photographs: William Klein (p 180)
- Looking at Photographs: Garry Winogrand (p 188)
- Looking at Photographs: Josef Koudelka (p 202)
- Reading: Evan Walker articles (will be provided)
- Walk around an area for a neighborhood and after taking your first photo, wait five minutes until you take your next image. Repeat this until the hour is over.
- Under The Influence of Walker Evans Link